9 Vague Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

9 Vague Instagram Captions

You can complete your photo of vague by adding a great quote caption from a list of 9 vague instagram captions.

Instagram Captions for Vague

  • When I write, I aim in my mind not toward New York but toward a vague spot a little to the east of Kansas. -John Updike
  • In spite of its romantic frisson, the position of muse is very vague and largely thankless for the muse herself. -Katie Roiphe
  • I suddenly feel a vague pity for all those writers who have to ply their trade from sleepy American suburbs, writing divorce scenes symbolized by the very slow washing of dishes. -Teju Cole
  • Far better an approximate answer to the right question, which is often vague, than the exact answer to the wrong question, which can always be made precise. -John Tukey
  • The process by which the idea for a play comes to me has always been something I really couldn't pinpoint. A play just seems to materialize; like an apparition, it gets clearer and clearer and clearer. It's very vague at first, as in the case of Streetcar, which came after Menagerie. I simply had the vision of a woman in her late youth. She was sitting in a chair all alone by a window with the moonlight streaming in on her desolate face, and she'd been stood up by the man she planned to marry. -Tennessee Williams
  • You'll lose your reader if you are vague, not clear, and not present. We love details, personal connections, stories. -Natalie Goldberg
  • Vague a l'ame — melancholy yearning for the end of the world. -Emile M. Cioran
  • You really need to have that discipline. It's not even discipline. I just put down these rules. It's not like a vague, 'Motivate yourself!' and do something. Its specific hours set aside every day for certain things. -Kumail Nanjiani
  • But, the true reason for the success of such new expositions [translated Eastern religious texts] is to be found where they are the most accommodating, least rigid, least severe, most vague, and ready to come to easy terms with the prejudices and weaknesses of the modern world. Let everyone have the courage to look deeply into himself and to see what it is that he really wants. -Julius Evola
  • O how I laugh when I think of my vague indefinite riches. No run on my bank can drain it, for my wealth is not possession but enjoyment. -Henry David Thoreau

Post Top Ad