13 Instagram Captions About Bridges - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

13 Instagram Captions About Bridges

You can complete your photo of bridges by adding a great quote caption from a list of 13 bridge instagram captions.

Instagram Captions for Bridge Pictures

  • Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. -Jim Rohn
  • We build too many walls and not enough bridges. -Isaac Newton
  • I have made all my films for my children with the exception of my first film because my oldest daughter wasn't born when I was making the film about the Brooklyn Bridge. -Ken Burns
  • He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself; for every man has need to be forgiven. -Thomas Fuller
  • I never ask my wife about my flaws. Instead I try to get her to ignore them and concentrate on my sense of humor. You don't want any woman to look under the carpet, guys, because there's lots of flaws underneath. Joanne believes my character in a film we did together, 'Mr. and Mrs. Bridge' comes closest to who I really am. I personally don't think there's one character who comes close . . . but I learned a long time ago not to disagree on things that I don't have a solid opinion about. -Paul Newman
  • Sometimes, if you aren't sure about something, you just have to jump off the bridge and grow your wings on the way down. -Danielle Steel
  • It is not good to cross the bridge before you get to it. -Judi Dench
  • America's highways, roads, bridges, are an indispensable part of our lives. They link one end of our nation to the other. We use them each and every day, for every conceivable purpose. -Christopher Dodd
  • The bridges that you cross before you come to them are over rivers that aren't there. -Gene Brown
  • Go to the truth beyond the mind. Love is the bridge. -Stephen Levine
  • How lovely it is that there are words and sounds. Are not words and sounds rainbows and illusive bridges between things which are eternally apart? -Friedrich Nietzsche
  • There is a land of the living and a land of the dead and the bridge is love, the only survival, the only meaning. -Thornton Wilder
  • Years ago I had a house in Sussex, it was like Arcadia, with an old Victorian bridge, a pond and the Downs. -Nicolas Roeg

Post Top Ad