20 Penguin Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

20 Penguin Instagram Captions

Get a best caption for penguin photo so you can complete the photo.

Instagram Captions for Penguin

  • I want to be your personal penguin. Please? -Sandra Boynton
  • The answer to every problem involved penguins. -Rick Riordan
  • Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it. -Douglas Adams
  • There have been better attempts at marching, and they have been made by penguins. -Terry Pratchett
  • I think penguins are the most human of all the birds, which may be why people love them. They're cute, they stand upright and they look like they're wearing tuxedos. -Shia LaBeouf
  • A penguin cannot become a giraffe, so just be the best penguin you can be. -Gary Vaynerchuk
  • One can't be angry when one looks at a penguin. -John Ruskin
  • Inside the snow globe on my father's desk, there was a penguin wearing a red-and-white-striped scarf. When I was little my father would pull me into his lap and reach for the snow globe. He would turn it over, letting all the snow collect on the top, then quickly invert it. The two of us watched the snow fall gently around the penguin. The penguin was alone in there, I thought, and I worried for him. When I told my father this, he said, "Don't worry, Susie; he has a nice life. He's trapped in a perfect world. -Alice Sebold
  • Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin. -Riff Raff
  • Asking the front wheels of a car to do their normal job of steering while handling more than 170hp is like asking a man to wire a plug while juggling... penguins... while making love... to a beautiful woman while on fire, on stage... in front of the Queen. It's all going to go wrong. -Jeremy Clarkson
  • What's the two things they tell you are healthiest to eat? Chicken and fish. You know what you should do? Combine them, eat a penguin. -Dave Attell
  • So, I'm on 'Sesame Street,' walking around with all these monsters, Elmo and his buddies, a whole bunch of chickens, a whole bunch of penguins and a number four dancing about. It was just pure joy, simple, ridiculous fun, stupid joy. There's no irony.
  • 'Sesame Street' is just a crazy great place to be. -Feist
  • The biblical account of Noah's Ark and the Flood is perhaps the most implausible story for fundamentalists to defend. Where, for example, while loading his ark, did Noah find penguins and polar bears in Palestine? -Judith Hayes
  • I'm not going to / let a little thing like the world stand in my way. / Why should I? I understand it / as much as I understand penguins / and I still go to the zoo. -Matthew Dickman
  • You have to check out 'March of the Penguins'. Penguins are the really ideal example of monogamy. -Rich Lowry
  • I know what nuns are, kind of. It's just I never saw one. I didn't know they looked like penguins. -Lesley Howarth
  • If I ever have any back-up dancers, I want the penguins from Madagascar. -Ed Sheeran
  • The Penguin books are splendid value for sixpence, so splendid that if other publishers had any sense they would combine against them and suppress them. -George Orwell
  • The penguin doesn't know it's cute, and the leopard seal doesn't know it's kind of big and monstrous. This is just the food chain unfolding. -Paul Nicklen

Post Top Ad