18 Margarita Instagram Captions for Margarita Lovers - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

18 Margarita Instagram Captions for Margarita Lovers

featured imagePhotos of margarita lovers does not look good without a perfect caption. Margarita instagram captions are here for your pictures.

Instagram Captions for Margarita

  • If life gives you limes, make margaritas. -Jimmy Buffett
  • A good margarita, a good red wine, I like expensive alcohol, but not a lot of it. I don't like to throw up. -Denise Richards
  • We usually have margaritas on Thursdays but since it's Tuesday I'll make an exception. -Chelsea Handler
  • Take every birthday with a grain of salt. This works much better if the salt accompanies a large margarita -Maxine
  • It's 4:58 on Friday afternoon. Do you know where your margarita is? -Amy Neftzger
  • Two things Florida can teach the other 49 states: how to make a good margarita and how to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane. -Tom Feeney
  • To remove blood stains from your conscience try frozen margaritas. -Demetri Martin
  • When you act obnoxious towards people, like on a movie set, they say "we're ready for you" and I say "oh, go to hell, my feet hurt and my head aches." You want to have a margarita for lunch, and people like these little ADs and production assistants are like, "well, he's drinking again." -Bill Murray
  • Everything will turn out right, the world is built on that. -Mikhail Bulgakov
  • Is that vodka?" Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up in his seat with indignation. "I beg pardon, my queen," he rasped, "Would I ever allow myself to offer vodka to a lady? This is pure alcohol! -Mikhail Bulgakov
  • My doctor was like, 'Any questions?' And I was like, 'Yes! When can I drink please?!' I just want a margarita. -Keira Knightley
  • If liking Katy Perry and drinking margaritas is gay, then who wants to be straight?! -James Franco
  • Breakfast is a personal ritual that can only be properly observed alone, and in a spirit of genuine excess. The food factor should always be massive: four Bloody Marys, two grapefruits, a pot of coffee, Rangoon crepes, a half-pound of either sausage, bacon, or corned beef hash with diced chiles, a Spanish omelette or eggs Benedict, a quart of milk, a chopped lemon for random seasoning, and something like a slice of Key lime pie, two margaritas, and six lines of the best cocaine for dessert. -Hunter S. Thompson
  • The Master and Margarita is my favorite. To me it’s the greatest exploration of the human imagination. -Daniel Radcliffe
  • I'm reading Our Ecstatic Days, by Steve Erickson. It's an extraordinary journey and the most exciting thing I've found since The Master and Margarita, which I've read about 20 times. I like being taken away somewhere by a book. -Sienna Guillory
  • Margaritas are my favorite. And my fiance makes them just perfect. -Garance Dore
  • There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool. -Will Forte
  • If you put down a list of jobs, doctor, lawyer, janitor, teacher or movie star, everybody would pick the movie star. And why? So you could lie around the pool, drink margaritas and send money to your parents. So that's what I did. -Steve Guttenberg
18 Margarita Instagram Captions for Margarita Lovers Recommended for you: 28 Delicious Pizza Instagram Captions 18 Tequila Instagram Captions 2 Tex Mex Instagram Captions 2 Dragons Breath Instagram Captions 11 Burrito Instagram Captions

Post Top Ad