26 Instagram Captions for Ex - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

26 Instagram Captions for Ex

For your photos for ex you must need a right instagram captions to post it rightly on instagram. Here are some instagram captions for your ex.

Ex Instagram Captions

  • "If I could change the world overnight / There'd be no such thing as goodbye"
  • "I'm loving the pain / I never wanna live without it"
  • "I was a liar / I gave into the fire"
  • "I cried enough tears to see my own reflection in them"
  • "You will never know what we could have been"
  • "One less problem without you"
  • "This is the part when I break free"
  • "You’re a dangerous love"
  • My ex is living proof of how stupid I can be.
  • When your past calls, don’t answer. It has nothing new to say.
  • As soon as your ex sees you smiling, that’s the minute they want you back.
  • I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
  • Sorry I’m late; I didn’t want to come.
  • "You're the best mistake I ever made"
  • "What goes around comes around"
  • "If you knew better / Boy, you would do better"
  • "I know your motives and you know mine"
  • "I don't ever tell you how I really feel / 'Cause I can't find the words to say what I mean"
  • "I'm a fool for you"
  • "I don't need to live by your rules, you don't control me"
  • I would wish you the best, but since that’s what you’re giving up, I’ll just wish you luck.
  • Don’t cry because they left. Smile because they gave you an opportunity to find someone better.
  • My ex updated his status to “standing on the edge of a cliff.” So, I poked him.
  • I want to write “I love you” on a rock and throw it at your face so you know how hard it is to love you.
  • I see no point in arguing with you. You do a fine job of proving your complete ignorance on your own.
  • "Some things are better left unsaid"

Post Top Ad