6 Platonic Love Instagram Captions - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

6 Platonic Love Instagram Captions

For your platonic love photos you must need a right instagram captions to post it rightly on instagram. Here are some good platonic love instagram captions.

Instagram Captions for Platonic Love

  • “Maybe you will never know I love you, but for me it is enough to see you and know that you are okay.”
  • “I never thought I would have a platonic love until I met you and I realized that I love you and I have no chance of being with you.”
  • “Every day I see you walking down my street, I know nothing about you but seeing you is enough to realize that you are my impossible love.”
  • “In my mind everything is possible, but in reality things are not that way. I am so in love with you, but I think you will never realize of my existence. “
  • “An immense love I never confessed is hidden behind my friendship, and that is because I know that your heart already belongs to someone else.”
  • “I saw you and I totally fell in love with you, now I have heard you have a girlfriend, but it does not matter because for me you will always be my platonic love.”

Post Top Ad