76 Valentines Day Instagram Captions for your Valentine - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

76 Valentines Day Instagram Captions for your Valentine

When you are celebrating valentines day with your valentine and thinking to share it on your instagram profile, get a valentines day instagram caption.

Sweet Valentine's Day Instagram Captions

  • “Me and you are built like armor. Nothing can stop love from loving on us…” – A Couple of Forevers by Chrisette Michele
  • “Now I’ve got you in my space, I won’t let you go of you. Got you shackled in my embrace, I’m latching onto you.” – Disclosure by Latch featuring Sam Smith
  • “Because he is the truth, and he is so real and I love the way, that he makes me feel.” – The Truth by India Arie
  • “Ever since the first time I laid eyes on you, I saw the truth. No questions, just proof.” – Business by Teyana Taylor
  • “People fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just a touch of a hand. Well, me – I fall in love with you every single day and I wanna tell you I am.” – Thought Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
  • “I’m like the dead sea – you’ll never sink when you are with me” – Dead Sea by The Lumineers
  • “Baby your smile’s forever in my mind and memory.” – Ed Sheeran, Thinking Out Loud
  • “Cause I’m so into you.” – Ariana Grande

Lovely Valentines Day Instagram Captions

  • You will forever be my always
  • Love, kisses and valentines wishes
  • Will you be mine?
  • Words cannot express how much you mean to me
  • If you can’t give me a rose, promise to always be my love
  • Love never fails
  • I want to be your favorite hello, and hardest goodbye
  • Once in awhile in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale
  • Forever is a long time but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side
  • If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart and I’ll stay there forever.
  • You have my whole heart for my whole life
  • Love surrounds us like light. We are warmed by the charm of our devotion.
  • It does sounds funny, but yes, if a kiss could tell how much I love you, I will keep kissing you forever and ever.
  • You’re still my valentine, and I still don’t mind it.
  • How sweet it is to be loved by you.
  • All love stories are beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
  • There is only one happiness in this life, to love and to be loved.
  • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Movies Lines for Valentines Day Instagram Captions

  • “As you wish.” – The Princess Bride
  • “If you’re a bird, I’m a bird.” – The Notebook
  • “Nobody puts baby in a corner.” – Dirty Dancing
  • “ I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly, and then all at once.” – The Fault in Our Stars
  • “You are my greatest adventure.” – The Incredibles
  • “You are the very best of me.” – The Best of Me
  • “How bout another first kiss?” – 50 First Dates
  • “He looked at her the way all women want to be looked at by a man.” – The Great Gatsby

Funny Valentine's Day Instagram Captions

  • I’m nuts about you!
  • Are you a dementor? Cause you take my breath away!
  • Pie like you berry much!
  • You are kinda pawsome
  • Yoda one for me
  • I love you like no otter
  • I cannoli be happy when I am with you
  • I won’t go bacon your heart
  • You are the shark to my tornado
  • If you were a Transformer, you’d be Optimus FINE.
  • I like-like you.
  • All you need is love. And chocolate.

Instagram Captions for Singles on Valentine's Day

  • Sisters before misters
  • Cupid is a lying jerk.
  • Let’s go throw things at stupid happy people
  • Relationship Status: Single (And effing loving it!)
  • Happy consumer-driven and trivial interpretation of love day
  • Happy Singles Awareness Day!
  • I used to think you took my breath away, but then I realized I was just suffocated by your BS.
  • Screw Valentine’s Day – Let’s be single together
  • Your looking at forever and almost always
  • How to be single should have been written by me
  • All the single ladies, all the single ladies!
  • “I’m not gonna write you a love song!”
  • The smarter a woman is, the harder it is to find the right man.
  • Cinderella never asked for a prince, she asked for a night off and a dress.
  • Single by choice, not by chance.
  • Honor the space between no longer and not yet.
  • I miss middle school when we were all in this together.

Songs Lyrics for Valentine's Day Captions

  • "You're the one I want to want me." – Jason Derulo, "Want to Want Me"
  • "We don't need a title." – Rihanna, "Yeah, I Said It"
  • "Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now." – Taylor Swift, "Wildest Dreams"
  • "I want to be the one you remember." – 5 Seconds of Summer, "Vapor"
  • "So if you ride then I'm riding too, by your side kinda stuck on you." – Kehlani, "FWU"
  • "I just wanna be your favorite." – Nicki Minaj featuring. Jeremih, "Favorite"
  • "You were red and you liked me because I was blue." – Halsey, "Colors"
  • "She was the baddest, I was the realest." – Meek Mill ft. Nicki Minaj and Chris Brown, "All Eyes On You"
  • "You're like the flower that I won't let die." – Chance The Rapper, J. Cole, and NoName Gypsy, "Warm Enough"
  • "Something about you is different." – Majid Jordan, "Something About You"
  • "Dat's my main one." – Mila J, "My Main"
  • "A moth to a candle, that's me to you." – Jojo, Save My Soul

Post Top Ad