71 Adorable Instagram Captions for your Love - The Instagram Captions

Latest

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

71 Adorable Instagram Captions for your Love

featured imageFor your adorable photos with your love you must need a right instagram captions to post it rightly on instagram. Here are some most adorable instagram captions for your love.

Adorable Instagram Captions for your Love Photos

  • Where there is love there is life.
  • Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.
  • With love one can live even without happiness.
  • To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.
  • In darkness and in light, our love will shine bright.
  • Every time I look at the keyboard, I see that U and I are always together.
  • I can’t keep calm because I’m crazy for you.
  • The most sincere feelings are the hardest to be expressed by words.
  • You stole my heart but I’ll let you keep it.
  • Couples who laugh together LAST TOGETHER.
  • You’re my spark in the dark.
  • The best relationships begin unexpectedly.
  • The goal in marriage is not to think alike, but to think together.
  • Life is a Journey and only you hold the key.
  • Thinking of you, because you are wonderful.
  • My day starts with the thoughts of you.
  • Our relationship is like a cup of tea..A special blend of you and me.
  • Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband.
  • You are truly so SPECIAL to me.
  • If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.
  • My heart beats for you..!!
  • Only you can put a smile on my face when I’m sad..
  • We are made for each other.
  • Sometimes there is only one thing left to say..I love you.
  • I’ll never finish falling in love with you.
  • Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
  • I love you more than i have ever found a way to say to you.
  • Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you.
  • Thank god someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.
  • One of the best feelings in the world is when you hug someone you love and they hug you back even tighter.
  • When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.
  • I like ME a little bit more when I’m with YOU.
  • I remember the first day i ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.
  • I wanna grow old with you.
  • I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
  • Between our laughs, long talks, stupid fights, and jokes I FELL IN LOVE.
  • He stole my heart, so I’m stealing his last name.
  • Find someone who knows that you are not perfect but treats you as if you are.
  • I have found the one whom my soul loves.
  • We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
  • Happiness is…the unconditional love.
  • You are the light of my life.
  • I am just addicted to you.
  • You are not my number one. You are my only one.
  • I don’t want to be your “favorite” or your “best” I want to be your “only” and forget the rest.
  • Every day of my life is a blessing because it starts and ends with you.
  • The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
  • If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
  • You and Me. Forever. Please?
  • Every tall person needs a short one.
  • Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.
  • Our love is magical..!!
  • When love is not madness it is not love.
  • I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe.
  • Each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
  • You are my best friend and my other half. You mean the world to me and I LOVE YOU.
  • Love you today + Love you tomorrow = Love you forever.
  • The way your hand fits into mine is like no puzzle I’ve ever seen before.
  • Happiness is only real when shared.
  • Relationships are not about give and take, they’re about share and care.
  • True love is about growing as a couple. Learning about each other and not giving up on each other.
  • We’d be a perfect couple, if you just gave me a chance.
  • I think we make a cute couple.
  • A relationship is like a couple holding hands. Although the hands are different and imperfect, they still fit together perfectly.
  • You weren’t just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky.
  • Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
  • Love is the greatest healing therapy.
  • A smile is the shortest distance between two people.
  • I love the thing that makes you smile.
  • Seeing you is the favorite part of my day.
  • I’m a proud wife of a wonderful husband.
  • I may be thousands of miles away but you’re still the first thing on my mind.
  • Life is better when you’re laughing.
  • I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
71 Adorable Instagram Captions for your Love Recommended to you: 51 Instagram Captions for Boyfriends 54 Instagram Captions for Couples 50 Cute Instagram Captions for Girlfriend 22 Instagram Captions for Waiting Pictures 27 Engagement Instagram Captions for Pictures 23 I Miss You Instagram Captions when Missing Someone

Post Top Ad